Mission: To be the leading design build firm in New Jersey, as measured by the quality of our designs and workmanship, our attention to details, client satisfaction and profitability.
- To improve people’s lives by improving the space in which they live and to add comfort and satisfaction to every day they spend in the new or improved space.
- To enable our employees to grow, flourish and prosper.
Core Values & Beliefs:
What’s important at Hofmann Design Build, Inc.? We are convinced that the key to creating a truly great organization is an intense focus on the values that guide its people’s actions. These are Hofmann Design Build, Inc.’s “Core Values and Beliefs”.
- We respect the individual, and believe that individuals who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best.
- We require complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We make commitments with care, and then live up to them. In all things, we do what we say we are going to do.
- Work is an important part of life, and it should be challenging and fun. Being a good businessperson does not mean being stuffy and boring.
- We enjoy gratification and satisfaction derived from the beauty of and appreciation for our designs and our product.
- We enjoy the challenge of providing the best possible product within the shortest duration possible.
- We love to compete, and we believe that competition brings out the best in us.
- We are dedicated to the process of ongoing improvement.
- We are frugal. We guard and conserve the company’s resources with at least the same vigilance that we would use to guard and conserve our own personal resources.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake. Furthermore, we see a huge difference between “good mistakes” (best effort, bad result) and “bad mistakes” (sloppiness or lack of effort).
- Clarity in understanding our mission, our goals, and what we expect from each other is critical to our success.
- We are believers in the Golden Rule. In all our dealings we will strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We feel a sense of urgency on any matters related to our clients. We own problems and we are always responsive. We are client and client relationship-driven.